Thursday, February 7, 2008

A little about me

Well let me start off by giving my general info.... My name is Melissa and I live in Whittier, CA. I have three beautiful children that drive me nuts but I love them to death. I have a new found talent for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I love dooing all kinds of paper crafts, i find it theraputic. Well here on my blog I'll be posting my work and for my cricut friends I'll post what I used because I'm all about seeing something and making it your own. I'll also be selling a few items on here from time to time. If your looking for something specific for a special somebody or special event in your life let me know I can give you a list of items I can make: anything from cards, invites, to favor cakes, and decorations. Well i look foward to your comments and hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Guestbook

My Scrapbook Room Part 1

My Scrapbook Room Part 2